Assigning Permissions to Specific Matrices (For CIG Coordinators)
Permissions can be assigned to roles in a specific matrix by clicking the Permissions button to the right of the matrix name in the Matrices tool. The following permissions are available to assign to roles in the site containing a matrix.
- Can use matrix -- Allows matrix owner to attach artifacts, forms, and reflections to the cell.
- Can view / access all matrix cells -- Allows user to open and view all cells in the matrix, regardless of whether the user is a designated evaluator or reviewer for the cell. For viability, the user must also have "Can view / access user list and cell owner."
- Can view evaluations created by another user -- Allows user to open evaluation forms created by another user. Otherwise, evaluators, reviewers, coordinators, can only open evaluations that they themselves have created.
- Can view feedback created by another user -- Allows user to open feedback forms created by another user. Otherwise, evaluators, reviewers, coordinators, can only open feedback that they themselves have created.
- Can manage matrix cell status -- Allows user to change the status of a cell for the current user, all users, or a specific group via the Manage Status link.
- Can view / access user list and cell owner -- Allows user to see the drop-down list of user names and the user name for each matrix. Users need this permission in order to navigate and access participant work via the Matrices tool. Supports "blind" evaluation. Without this permission, evaluators can access student work only via the Evaluations tool, with participant names suppressed.
- Can view all groups -- Allows the user to see the matrices of all users regardless of group assignments. Without this permission, reviewers, evaluators, and coordinators can only see the matrices of participants in the groups to which they belong.