LUMS provides students and faculty with Sakai Learning Management System (LMS), a secure online environment developed by universities for online teaching and learning, course management, and collaborative learning.
Some of the key features of the LMS include:
- Course related information: syllabus, course calendar and sharing contact information.
- Teaching and learning features: course management and learning tools allow instructors to build and plan lessons, create and grade assignments, develop and offer tests and other assessments, and share files via a drop box.
- Learning resources: documents, presentations, web sites and video links
- Communication and collaboration: email, announcements, discussion forums, live chat, polls, blogging, group projects, and scheduling advising appointments.
- Evaluation: assignments, tests, online and offline quizzes, surveys, grade books, end-of-term course evaluations, and plagiarism detection.
Mandatory Use of the LMS
As per LUMS policy, instructors must populate their course sites with at least the following:
- Course outline /Syllabus
- Teaching / reading material
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our FAQ for Faculty or FAQ for Students pages.
For one-one training contact us at email@example.com